TRS Wet Scrubbers
TEXEL® FRP Packed Bed Wet Scrubber TRS Series
The packed bed wet scrubber can process a variety of corrosive gases. The scrubber and ventilator are made of FRP, which has superior corrosion resistant properties. (Circulation pump is made of Polypropylene of PVDF)
Energy Savings & Highly Efficient– Our newest fan and circulation pump models boast the highest mechanical efficiency in the industry.
– Reduced electricity consumption and CO2 emissions
– Low Pressure Loss
– Easy to handle, low pressure loss filler.
– Low pressure loss spiral sprinkler nozzle (natural drop type)
Space Saving– FRP scrubbers up to TRS-150 are compact package type with fans and pumps installed on a uniform, common base. (For TRS-200 and above, only fan is on separate base)
Variety of Selection– Ability to select our FRP fan most suited to the external static pressure that you require regardless of the standard fan installed.
– Option to improve removal efficiency by changing the height of the filler
Reduced Maintenance– Packing Filler can be scrubbed and reused
– Low-clogging spiral nozzle
– Mist catcher outlet included
Removal Efficiency Sample:
**Removal efficiency rate for each gas listed above is calculated based on gas density at 50 ppm.
**In case of H2O scrubbing solution, performance may vary based on the supply rate of clean water.
**In case of NaOH solution, performance may vary based on the density of NaOH