TRS model – Packed Bed Wet Gas Scrubber
Innovation in Design
- This scrubber model, TRS model is a compact design, high efficient verical wet gas scrubber. Our own designed packings used for the TRS model offer high removal efficiency by maximizing the surface contact between gas and scrubber liquid.
Turn key solution
- The scrubber systems comes with a ciculations tank, corrosion reisistance fan, anad circulation pump as standard.
- All items can be mounted on a skid for easy installation.
Easy maintenance design
- The scrubber tower comes with rectangular holes for easy repalacements or clean of packings.
- Our own designed spray nozzle is designed to lower possibilities of clogging.
- There is a hole for milst eliminator for maintenance.
|Gas||Molecular Formular||Washing Liquid||Stripping Efficiency|
|Hydrochloric acid||HCl||H2O||Over 90%|
|Hydrofiuoric acid||HF||H2O||Over 90%|
|Sulfur Dioxide||SO2||NaOH||Over 95%|
|Chlorine Gas||Cl2||NaOH||Over 90%|
|Hydrogen Sulfide||H2S||NaOH||Over 95%|
|Sulfuric acid mist||H2SO4||H2O||Over 90%|
|Chromic acid mist||CrO3||H2O||Over 90%|
“*The stripping efficency rate for each gas lisled above ls calculated on the basis of a gas density of 50ppm.
*In the case of water washing, performance may vary according to the supply rate of clean water.
*Further, in the case of NaOH liquid washing, pelformance may vary according to the density of NaOH ”
Standard Specifications Common to Series TRS
|Standard Materials||Main body, tank: FRP (polyester resin + glass fibers) Packing, mist catcher: hard vinyl chloride|
|Standard Colors||Scrubber, tank: Munsell N-7 Fan : Munsell 2.5G6/3|
|Scrubber Pressure Loss||Approximately 1.2-2.4 inchH2O|
|Noise Level||78dB(A)-81dB(A) At a distance of 1m from equipment.|
|Specially Designed Model||For HF gas, Cl2 gas, chromic acid mist and solvents. For gases processed at high temperatures.|
|Options||Inspection trap, ventilator, damper, vibration-proof coupling, pH rneter, level rneter.|
Get a Quote