CES model / Forward curve polypropylene fan
CES model fans from Texel-Seikow U.S.A., Inc. are ideal for when you need moderate capacities at low to medium pressures. Our forward-curved fans are made from polypropylene, which is resistant to most products found in laboratories, such as mineral acids, saline solutions, ammoniac solutions, and more. This makes polypropylene fans ideal for industrial applications.
- Capacity to 5,000 CFM
- Static pressure to 4.0 “wc
- Suction / Discharge size 10”, 12”, 16”
- Gas temperature to 122F
- Arrangement 4,9 / Direct drive, Belt drive
Center positioned outlet provides easy ducting installation
Removal flange suction for easy maintenance and replacement of the impeller
- Casing: Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Impeller: Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Shaft: Carbon steel / SS304 or SS316 options are available.
- Base: Galvanized steel
- Belt cover/Shaft cover: FRP
- Grease lubricated bearing
Choose our polypropylene fans for your industrial application. If you have any question about our forward-curved fan, reach out to us at 1-713-683-1505! We look forward to providing you with pollution control and ventilation solutions.Get a Quote