Oil lubricated bearing – FRP fan
Written by Texel Seikow on 09/11/2017
TEXEL-SEIKOW has been manufacturing FRP fans for over 60 years. With that experience, we know what components are critical and so naturally we invented oil lubricated bearing units for FTF and FTB FRP fan models. The features include;
- Over 5000 rpm without temperature rise and vibration
- Minimum average bearing life – AFBMA L-10 in excess of 100,000 hours.
- Bearing alignment not required.
- No wear and tear on parts of the units.
- Bearings are sealed for protection from corrosive environments.